Thursday, April 15, 2021

Gina K Wild Blossoms Card

Gina K Wild Blossoms Card

This is the stamp set I got for free by using the gift certificate I won in last month's Challenge. I love this stamp set because it is so versatile. I first stamped the vine twice on white cardstock. I added flowers by using the ink and marker technique video of Gina K's. I stamped the flowers in pink and used a darker pink maker to shade the bottom of the petals. I stamped my sentiment on a die cut white cardstock and layered it with green cardstock. To give the sentiment dimension I popped it up with foam squares. I added a little bling with light pink gems in three sizes. Link to Gina K video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08vE1GNzc1o




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Wild Blossoms

Paper: Neenah #89 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Lucky Clover

Ink: Hero Arts Green Apple Reactive Ink and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink

Accessories: CTMH Stitched Ovals, Tombow Marker #743, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment