Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Gina K March 2021 Card Kit Card

Gina K March 2021 Card Kit Card

This is the first card I made from Gina K's March Card Kit. I saw a video By Helen Hightower on a new technique using Prismacolor Pencils. I embossed the flower with white embossing powder on Kraft cardstock. I then colored the upper portion of the flowers with the white pencil. Next I colored the flower using a blue pencil. I then added more of the white pencil to blend the two colors together. I love how easy it to do and very striking flower the two pencils made. I finished the card with black and white splatters after masking the flower and added blue sequins. Here is the link to Karen Hightower's video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhE_6wfaV9M

I entered this card in Gina K's April 2021 Mix Challenge. We had to use die cut sentiments. Here is the link https://ginakdesigns.com/2021/04/01/april-2021-monthly-mix-challenge/?v=7516fd43adaa



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Forever Flowers and Lace Flowers

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Crest Solar White, CTMH Black and Kraft Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, CTMH Black and White Daisy Pigment 

Accessories: Ranger White Embossing Powder, Versamark Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Prismacolor PC938, PC989, P109 and PC1101, Lawn Fawn Everday Banner Dies, CTMH Crafty Sequins, Gina K Masking Magic and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along in the Gina K. Designs MMC.

    ReplyDelete