Monday, April 12, 2021

Hero Arts Togetherness Flower Bouquet Card

Hero Arts Togetherness Flower Bouquet Card

I made this card for the monthly A Blog Named Hero April Anniversary Challenge. I embossed the flowers with black ink and clear embossing powder. I colored the flowers with my Prismacolor pencils and used a Prismacolor Colorless Blending Pencil to blend the colors. I used an embossing folder for the background. I also popped up the cardstock from the card base I die cut the sentiment three times and glued them together. I popped up the flower bouquet with foam squares and the other sentiment. I finish by adding some red jewels. Here Is the link to the challenge:

http://ablognamedhero.com/2021/04/challenge-time-for-april/




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Togetherness Flower Bouquet and Hero Arts Stamp & Cut

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and CTMH Black and Candy Apple Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Versamark Pad, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Wagner Heating Gun, We R Memory Keepers Woven Embossing Folder, Brother ScanNCut SDX125, EE Corner Spacers, CTMH Red Jewels, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and your coloring is wonderful! Jewels were the perfect finishing touch!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a wonderful card, love the colors and the textures.. Thank You for playing along the Anniversary Challenge at A Blog Named Hero Challenge.
    DT Dhruvika

    ReplyDelete