Friday, April 16, 2021

Gina K & Hero Arts Friendship Blooms Card

Gina K & Hero Arts Friendship Blooms Card

I watched a Stamp & Chat with Gina K and she showed us a new technique. It is called inset coloring technique with colored pencils and Gamsol. It is a little tricky to stamp the same image on the white and gray cardstock. To fill the corners I stamped leaves on my Misti on the white and and change to grey not moving my stamp I did this around all the edges. I colored all the flowers and with a Prismacolor pencil and then blend them to the tips leaving a white space at the top of the petal. I then colored the leaves with two different pencils. I then die cut a rectangle out of my colored white cardstock trying to get is centered. I made a black cardstock border on the white and the gray cardstock. I attached it to the card base and the added some bling clear sparkles. Link to Gina K Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAFMZzQVI1

I entered this card in Gina K April monthly mix challenge Die Cut Sentiments. Link: 

https://ginakdesigns.com/2021/04/01/april-2021-monthly-mix-challenge/?v=7516fd43adaa



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K & Hero Arts Collaborative Stamp Set and Gina K Forever Flowers

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and CTMH Black and Pewter Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: Gina K Forever and Shadow Die, Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Everyday Banners Die, Prismacolor # 917,  921 and 1090, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, EE Corner Spacers, Misti and CTMH Clear Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment