Thursday, April 29, 2021

Gina K A Big Hello Card

 Gina K A Big Hello Card

I made this for a weekly challenge at Gina K Designs & Stamp TV Friends. We had to use two shades of turquoise and two shades of yellow. We could also use black and white. I chose my new stamp set and stencil to make this card. I used the lighter color turquoise for the stencil and embossed the flower with the darker shade. I embossed the butterfly with the lighter yellow and used a Prismacolor pencil for the darker and the black.








To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K A Big Hello

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Black Cardstock

Ink: Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Scattered Straw Distress Ink

Accessories: Gina K Hello Die, Lawn Fawn Everyday Banners, Gina K Fizzy Stencil, Versamark Embossing Pad, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Ranger Heat Gun, Prismacolor Pencils #1033 Mineral Orange and #935 Black, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Taylored Expressions Bitty Brushes, EE Corner Spacers, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


No comments:

Post a Comment