Sunday, May 2, 2021

Hero Arts Hoppy Day Faux Watercolor Card

 Hero Arts Hoppy Day Faux Watercolor Card

I made this card for Hero Arts Stay Crafty Birthday Card Challenge. I had so much fun coloring the background that I learned from Maria Willis video. You stamp with white pigment ink on watercolor paper. Then you add dabs of color on stamp and spritz with water and stamp. I used three blue and a purple ink to make my card. IT was so easy for a beautiful background. I colored my frogs, flowers and lily pads with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol using a stump. I finished the card with clear enamel dots. Link to Faux Watercolor video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JvnPaHA_dc





To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Hoppy Day, Floral Lotus and Water Ripples Bold Print

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and CTMH Bluebird Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, CTMH Daisy White Pigment, Hero Hues Reactive Splash, Blue Raspberry, Blue Hawaii and Grape Slush

Accessories: Lawn Fawn Everyday Banners, Prismacolor Pencils #938, #915, #989, # 913, #1096, #909 and #994, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Hero Arts Clear Enamel Dots and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares




https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/stay-crafty-22


No comments:

Post a Comment