Sunday, May 16, 2021

Gina K A Little Hello Stencil Layering Card

Gina K A Little Hello Stencil Layering Card

I have never done a three layer stencil before and it is not that hard. I used an brick embossing fold for the background. I stenciled the flower in three shades of red  and the leaves with two shades of green. I made the flower in yellow. I die cut all the stenciled images and popped them  up for dimension. I finished with a three layer smile die cuts glued together. I used a black rhinestone for the dot of the i.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: None

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Red Hot and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Lemon Drop, Red Hot, Red Velvet, Cherry Red, Grass Green and Fresh Asparagus

Accessories: Gina K A Little Hello Stencil Layering Bundle, Gina K Smile Die, Sizzix #-D Fades Brick Embossing Folder, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares



1 comment:

  1. Love your card and the bold color you used on your card. I love the background stencil you used too. Thanks for playing along with GKD Monthly Mix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete