Monday, May 10, 2021

Gina K Flowers For You Card

 Gina K Flowers For You Card

I love using Prismacolor Pencils to color with Gamsol using a stump. I find it easy to blend out the colors and make the flowers more real. I used an Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot stamp with Lagoon ink for the background. I stamped the flower with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I colored the flowers and leaves with Prismacolor pencils with Gamsol and stump. I cut my Smile Die 3 times with white cardstock and once with black. I offset the black smile to make the white ones shadowed.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Flowers for You, Gina K Smile Mini and MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Black Cardstock and CTMH Lagoon Cardstock

Ink: Versamark Onyx Black and CTMH Lagoon Ink

Accessories: Gina K Smile Die, Stamps of Life Stitched Ovals, Prismacolor Pencils # 938, #915, #913, #912 and #105, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps NicPro Rhinestone Stickers, Daybreak Craft Enamel Dots and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment