Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Gina K Forever Flowers Card

 Gina K Forever Flowers Card

I made this card for the weekly color challenge # 2 for Gina K Designs & Stamp TV Friends Facebook group. We had to use yellow and grey for our card. That was a tough one. I scored white cardstock of my Scor-Pal and 1/2 in increments. I then took two colors of grey ink a dragged them across the card. I colored my flowers and leaves with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and stump.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Forever Flowers

Paper: #80 and #110 Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Black Cardstock and CTMH Pewter Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and CTMH Pebble and Pewter Ink 

Accessories: Forever and Shadowed Dies, Prismacolor Pencils # 915, #916, #917, #1060 and #1052, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Scor-Buddy, Daybreak Enamel Dots and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment