Friday, May 14, 2021

Hero Arts May 2021 Kit Card

Hero Arts May 2021 Kit Card

I was so excited to get the new Hero Arts kit for May because I love everything nautical. I saw a card fancy fold card made by Debi Adams and made one like it. I changed the lower part of the card to 1 1/4 inches. I used my Scor-Buddy to score at 1 1/2 in. and 3 in. I first blended Tumbled Glass with Broken China Distress Oxide ink. I then spritz the ocean with water drops. For the ocean bottom I blended Scattered Straw and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I colored the stamped images with Spectrum Noir Tri Blend markers. I cut the large stamp since it was so tall and fussy cut the edges away so you could not see them. I popped up fish and shell with foam squares. I finished by adding clear enamel dots for air bubbles and added aqua rhinestones. Here is the link to Debi Adams site with the directions to make this fancy fold card:

https://debi-adams.com/2021/05/my-monthly-hero-kit-for-may-2021-add-ons-and-giveaway/





To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts May 2021 Card Kit

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock

Inks: Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Ovals, Scor- Buddy, Prismacolor Tri Blend Markers, Distress Sprayer Voporisateur, Taylored Expressions Bitty Brushes, Hero Arts Clear Enamel Dots, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment