Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hero Arts May 2021 Kit Center Step Card

Hero Arts May 2021 Kit Center Step Card

I made this card for my second entry into the May A Blog Called Hero Shaped Card Challenge. I colored some of the stamped images  with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol using a stump. I colored some with Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers. I wanted to make everything bright like you would see if you were scuba diving. Here is  the link to A Blog Named Hero for May Shape It Up! Challenge. 

http://ablognamedhero.com/2021/05/challenge-for-may-shape-it-up/

This card won the first place and I received a $50 gift certificate.  




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts May Card Kit, Hero Arts Sea You and Hero Arts Ocean Waves Bold Print

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Sea Glass

Ink: Gina K Turquoise Sea and Antique Linen and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide 

Accessories: Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Norocme Stumps,  Blending  Unimeix  Blender BrushesNicPro Iridescent Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Vivian.. I love the underwater and the bright colors there.. You've just created the same magic right out here.. I would love to place such a card on my work desk to remind me of the vacations I spent scuba diving with my loving husband.. Thank you for playing along at A Blog Named Hero Challenge DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaped card! It's so bright and beautiful! Thanks for entering the challenge. Meg (A Blog Named Hero DT)

    ReplyDelete