Thursday, May 20, 2021

Gina K A Little Hello Stencil Layering Card

Gina K A Little Hello Stencil Layering Card

I made this card to enter into Gina K's Monthly Challenge to make a stencil background. I am using My newest stencil bundle from Gina K A Little Hello. To make the card look like it had been stamped I used a black Prismacolor pencil and outlined the outside edges of the big flower. I then used three colors red, two greens, a yellow, a blue and a black inks to color my flowers and leaves. I embossed the hello with white embossing powder on back and fussy cut it out. I stamped the sentiment in black on white paper and shadowed with black fussy cut flag. To finish I add yellow rhinestones in the center of the flowers.



To make this card I used:

Stamp: A Little Hello 

Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black and Red Hot Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Lemon Drop, Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Red Hot, Red Velvet, Cherry Red, Blue Denim and Black Onyx

Accessories: A Little Hello Stencils, Lawn Fawn Everyday Banners, Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles, Life Changing Blending Brushes, Versamark Pad, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Wagner Heat Gun, Prismacolor Black #935, Cleverbrand White Fun Foam, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the bold colors! Thank you for playing along with Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix!

    ReplyDelete