Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Gina K Forever Flowers Card

Gina K Forever Flowers Card
I made this card because I loved the technique from Gina K Stamp & Chat Kraft Magic with Prismacolor Pencils. She also demonstrated how to make a weathered wood by scoring ever y 1/2 in. and dragging a White Pigment ink pad lightly over the Kraft cardstock. I embossed the flowers and leaves with white sparkle embossing powder. I then colored the flowers with magenta and rose pink Prismacolor Pencils. The leaves I used two green colors spring green and apple green. I had so much fun doing this card and I loved how it turned out. Link to Gina K video:




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Forever Flowers

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and CTMH 
Kraft Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Daisy White Pigment Ink

Accessories: Gina K Forever and Shadow Die Cut, Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles, Scor-Pal, Hero Arts White Sparkle Embossing Powder, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Ranger, Heat Gun, Prismacolor # 1093, #930, #913 and #912, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

1 comment: