Friday, April 23, 2021

Gina K Lace Flowers Tent Topper Card

 Gina K Lace Flowers Tent Topper Card

I watched Gina K's Stamp & Chat and she demonstrated how to make a tent topper card with partial embossing. It looked like fun because I love fancy fold cards. I embossed the flowers and the leaves with white embossing power on white cardstock. I then used my blending brushed and applied Distress Candy apple darker in the center and fading out beyond the flower so that you would not see the white around the die cut. I used a Crimson Red Prismacolor pencil and darken the inner part of the petals and used a stump with Gamsol to blend to the ends. The leaves were so small I just used Apple Green Prismacolor pencil and faded out around the leaves so not to show white on die cut. I stamped my sentiment and then partially embossed the folder and used my Scor-Pal to emboss a line at the end of embossed section. I finished with some red enamel dots.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Lace Flowers

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and CTMH Black and Candy Apple Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and Candy Apple Distress Ink

Accessories: Gina K Lace Flowers Dies, Darice Scroll Background Embossing Folder, Versamark Embossing Pad, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Hero Arts White Detail Embossing Powder, Wagner Heat Gun, Prismacolor Pencils #924 and # 912, Gamsol, EE Corner Spacers, Scor-Pal, Simon Says Small Teflon Bone Folder and CTMH Beary Christmas Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment