Friday, April 9, 2021

Gina K Lace Flower

 Gina K Lace Flower

I made this card after watching a Gina K vi Card video on Stamp & Chat on ink blending and colored pencils plus partial embossing. I love the new Gina K March 2021 Card Kit. I embossed the flower and all the leaves with white embossing powder. I used my blending brushes to add a light coat of ink to them. I then used Prismacolor pencils to darken the inside and used Gamsol and stump to spread the color. The video also showed hot to partial emboss a embossing folder to add a sentiment. I scored the horizontal between the break in embossing. I really love that technique. I die cut the double layer sentiment a popped up above the other sentiment. I finished by add sequins for bling. Link to Gina K Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf-Kc1rwJlc



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Laced Flowers and Forever Flowers

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Crest Solar White and CTMH Black and Peach Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and CTMH Peach and Sweet Leaf Ink

Accessories: Darice Wire Fence Embossing Folder. Scor-Pal, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Wagner Heat Gun, Prismacolor Pencils #1001 and #1096, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Life Changing Blending Brushes, CTMH Rose Gold Sequins, Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Square, ICraft 1/4 in.  Double Sided Foam Tape and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment