Saturday, April 10, 2021

Gina K Mermaid Scales Double Stencil Shaker Card

 Gina K Mermaid Scales Double 

Stencil Shaker Card

I watched the latest Stamp & Chat and Gina K showed how to use two stencils on a card. The top one is in vellum paper. I stamped the Mermaid Scales on white paper with blue ink and I stamped the sunrise stencil with yellow and lightened it with sea salt on vellum. I decided that this technique would make a perfect shaker card. I die cut the oval out of white cardstock and then used the die larger with the original oval die and cut an outline. I added Mermaid Tails sequins after adding two layers of double sided tape between the vellum and the stamped cardstock. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F4O_hqxzV8




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Lace Flowers

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Crest Solar White and Hero Arts Pool Party Cardstock

Ink: Hero Arts Pool Party, Lemon Drop and Sea Salt Reactive Ink

Accessories: Gina K Mermaid Scales, MFT Sunrise Radiating Rays, Hero Arts Nesting Infinity Oval Dies, Life Changing Blending Brushes, Gina K Mermaid Tail Sequins, Scotch 1/4 in. Double Sided Foam Tape and Tatuo 1/4 in. Double Sided Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment