Monday, April 19, 2021

Hero Art & Gina K Friendship Blooms

 Hero Art & Gina K Friendship Blooms

I made this card for the Hero Arts Stay Craft Birthday Card Challenge. I embossed the black ink image with clear embossing powder. I colored my flower and leaves with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I die cut the sentiment happy from black cardstock and stamped the birthday on teal cardstock in black. I finished the card with some teal rhinestones for some bling. Link to challenge:

 https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/stay-crafty-22




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts & Gina K Friendship Blooms and Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, CTMH Black and Gina K Tranquil Teal

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: Lawn Fawn Everday Banners, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Prismacolor Pencils # 938, 989,1096 and 905, Norocme Blending Stumps and NicPro Rhinestone Stickers




No comments:

Post a Comment