Thursday, April 22, 2021

Hero Arts & Gina K Friendship Flowers Card

 Hero Arts & Gina K Friendship Flowers Card

I made this card for A Blog Called Hero Anniversary Challenge for April. I also entered the card in Gina K April Monthly Mix Challenge. I want's to try something new so I embossing the stamp with gold embossing powder on dark Adriatic cardstock. I cut a 1/16 in. gold mat around the blue cardstock and added it on a white base card. I colored the flowers with Cobalt Teal and Powder Blue Prismacolor Pencils. I used Apple Green pencil on the leaves. I die cut the sentiment and glued it on the card. I die cut a stitched oval and stamped it in Peacock ink. I finished the card by adding gold sequins for some bling. The link to the Hero Arts challenge:

http://ablognamedhero.com/2021/04/challenge-time-for-april/

Link to Gina K April 20201 Monthly Mix Challenge:

https://ginakdesigns.com/2021/04/01/april-2021-monthly-mix-challenge/?v=7516fd43adaa



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts & Gina K Friendship Blooms and Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Hero Arts Adriatic Cardstock and Creations Gold Foil Paper

Ink: CTMH Peacock Ink

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Ovals, Versamark Embossing Pad, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Ranger Fine Gold Embossing Powder, Prismacolor Pencils # 1087, # 105 and #912, EE Corner Spacers, CTMH Gold Sequins and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares






3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! The gold with the blue is a wonderful combination! Love it!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along in the GKD MMC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner. I love the gold embossing and the coloring on a darker cardstock.
    Thank you for playing along the Anniversary Challenge at A Blog Named Hero Challenge.
    DT Dhruvika

    ReplyDelete