Friday, June 4, 2021

Gina K A Little Love Layering Stencil Card

Gina K A Little Love Layering Stencil Card

I was playing around with my new stencil bundle from Gina K. It is easy to use the three layer stencils. I used a blending brush on the Water Droplets Stencil using Sea Glass ink. I blended Lemon Drop ink on the flower stencil and then blended Sweet Mango one just the center of the flowers. To make the leaves I used Lucky Clover and Grass Green ink. I die cut the flowers and leaves and popped up the  flower and the sentiment with foam squares. I die cut the word love in white and the shadow in black cardstock. I finished the card with some black enamel dots. 




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K A  Little Love

Paper : Neenah #80 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Sea Glass and Black Onyx Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Lemon Drop, Sweet Mango, Lucky Clover, Grass Green, Sea Glass and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K A Little Love Layer Stencil Bundle, Taylored Expressions Bitty Brushes, Gins K Water Droplets Stencil, Daybreak Craft Enamel Dots and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


No comments:

Post a Comment