Thursday, June 17, 2021

Gina K Time to Coast Father's Day Card

 Gina K Time to Coast Father's Day Card

I made this Father's Day card for my sweet hubby who is the greatest. I stamped the images and sentiment in Gina K Black Onyx ink. I used Prismacolor pencils with Gamsol using a stump. The seagulls are colored with three shades of grey, the piling with three shades of brown. The sky and the water were colored with many colors of blue pencils till I was happy with the result. I colored in cloud clouds using two shades of grey pencils. I added Gina K Clear Dew Drops to finish my card. I am entering this card in Gina K Monthly June Card It's All About the Background Challenge.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Time to Coast and By the Sea 1

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Powder Blue and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Norcome Blending Stumps, Gina K Clear Dew Drops and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can smell the sea air! Lol! Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete