Friday, February 12, 2021

Hero Arts Bursting With Love Corner Flip Up Card

 Hero Arts Bursting With Love Corner Flip Up Card

I saw a heart fancy fold card by Chris Slogar I wanted to try to make. Here is the link for tutorial:

https://buckeyeinklings.com/2020/01/27/heartfelt-corner-flip-card/

Base card is 51/2" x 8 1/2". First I scored my red cardstock at 4 1/4". Then I cut a template triangle 2 3/4" and 3 1/2" and used it to mark score lines on the red cardstock card base. I folded and used my bone folder to make crisp fold that folds inside the card. I stamped the small stitched hearts with the heart background stamps. I wanted a little bling to the card do I die cut silver glitter paper and used a glitter brush around the hearts. I popped up the large heart with foam tape. On the inside I cut plaid paper to fit the card and the triangle. I repeated the other side with white card stock. I die cut a pink and red heart and stamped a sentiment that pops up when you open the card.






To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Bursting With Love  Bold Print, CTMH Framed and CTMH Beloved Bouquet

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock, CTMH Candy Apple Cardstock, CTMH Oh My Heart Paper and Darice Glittersilk Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and CTMH Candy Apple Exclusive Ink

Accessories: Die from Hero Arts Love Stamp & Cut, CTMH Stitched Heart Dies, CTMH Basic Heart Dies, Simon Says Small Teflon Bone Folder, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker, Scor-Buddy and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment