Monday, February 15, 2021

Hero Arts Bursting with Love Card

 Hero Arts Bursting with Love Card

I made this Valentine's Day card for my dear hubby. The card base is oversized 6" x 5 1/2 " to fit the hearts in. I used my nesting heart dies to cut red and pink glitter paper. To make the heart I alternated red and pink to give the card some glitz. I die cut the white fun foam with the largest heart and glued the glitter heart on it. I stamped the Bursting with Love background with red ink. I die cut happy twice with white and black cardstock and glued them together. I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. 


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Bursting with Love Stamp and Cut and Happy Stamp & Cut

Paper: Neenah #110 and #80 Crest Solar White, CTMH Candy Apple and Black Cardstock, CTMH Bashful Glitter Cardstock and Darice Glittersilk Paper 

Accessories: Hero Arts Hearts Nesting infinity Dies, Versamark Watermark Pad, Ranger White Embossing Powder, EK Tools Powder Tool, Cleverbrand White Fun Foam Sheets, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and Tatuo 1/4 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment