Sunday, February 7, 2021

Hero Arts Honey Pot & Bee and Flower Wreath Easel Card

 Hero Arts Honey Pot & Bee and Flower Wreath Easel Card

I have never colored die cuts before but after watching a couple of videos I decided to try it myself. I have wanted to try and make an easel card so I did it with hexagons. I die cut all the dies in white cardstock. I first colored the honey pot and dipper with my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers. Next I colored the flowers and the bees. I die cut honey in black cardstock three times and glued them on each other to add dimension. For the base of the card I folded the cardstock in half and when I die cut it I placed the die a little over the edge.  I die cut a lot of hexagons in white, yellow and black. I glued the them to the base. I added the flowers, dipper and the honey sentiment.



I have entered this card to Just Us Girls #570, Make My Monday #141and a Blog Named Hero Anything Goes.




http://ablognamedhero.com/2021/02/introducing-our-new-design-team-and-challenge-time/


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Bees and Flower Wreaths 

Paper: Neenah #110 and #80 Crest Solar White Cardstock and CTMH Canary and Black Cardstock 

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: Hero Arts Honey Pot and Bee and Flower Wreath Fancy Dies, Hero Arts Hexagon Infinity Dies, Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

4 comments:

  1. what a unique shape card. I love all the elements that you added on this card, really makes it pop. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing! And an easel card too! I'm totally blown away with how beautiful this card is! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge. Have a nice day!
    MaryV DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an AMAZING job in coloring the die cuts! I absolutely love your creation!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete