Thursday, February 11, 2021

Gina K Designs Follow Your Dreams Card

 Gina K Designs Follow Your Dreams Card

I made this card for my wonderful grandson who lives in Washington State. I first blended several colors of Distress Oxide inks for the background. I stamped the shore grass and then the rowboat. I stamped the rowboat, sailboat and the sentiment on separate white cardstock. colored them with my markers and fussy cut them out. I felt the shore looked bare so I stamped several grasses along the bottom. To make the cloud stand out I used Sea Salt ink in the sky to whiten them. I stamped the birds in the sky. I attached the rowboat, sailboat and sentiment on foam tape to add dimension. To preserve the card in shipment I rubbed in Micro Distress Glaze which will preserve the ink if the card gets wet and It gives the water some shine. I finished my card by adding ripple marks in a blue marker and then using glitter brush above them.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Designs Follow Your Dreams, Gina K Designs By the Sea 2 and CTMH Birthday Greetings

Paper: Neenah #80 Crest Solar White, CTMH Daisy White and Black

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Hero Arts Reactive Sea Salt and Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink

Accessories: Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Picket Fences Life Changing Blender Brushes, Micro Distress Glaze, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment