Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Gina K Designs By the Sea 2 Card

 Gina K Designs By the Sea 2 Card

I love playing with my new stamp sets and I wanted to use the pier stamp since I got this stamp set. I made this card for the Paper Players Challenge #526. We had to choose three elements from a Tic Tack Toe using any way to get three in a row. I choose scene, sparkle and blue. I first made a mask for the moon by die cutting a circle on double sided adhesive sheet. Then I blended light blue ink around the moon mask. I also made the reflection on the water light blue ink. I used several colors of ink to blend the sky and the same for the sea after masking them off. I then embossed the pier with black ink and clear embossing powder. I stamped the sea grass with black ink. Next I carefully added moon craters and shading with a grey marker. It came out a little to dark so I used Hero Arts Sea Salt ink to soften them. To add sparkle I used a glimmer brush to make waves on the water. I stamped the sentiment in black ink on white cardstock. This is my first attempt to make a water reflection card so if you haven't guessed this card took a long time to make. LOL!!!




To make this card I used: 

Stamps: Gina K Designs By the Sea 2

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White and CTMH Bluebird Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Hero Arts Reactive Sea Salt, Black Soot Distress Ink, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Stormy Sky, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink

Accessories: Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Wagner Embossing Heat Gun, Picket Fence Life Changing Brushes, Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Pinkfresh Color Block Squares, CTMH Glimmer Brush, CTMH Silver Star Confetti, Post-It Removable Labeling Tape, Scrapbook.com Double Sided Adhesive Sheets and Lawn Fawn Glue Tube  

2 comments:

  1. Great moonlit scene! I love all the details with the craters, shadows and sparkles! Great job with the tic tac toe board! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene you created, with that wonderful moon and its reflection in the water. A beautiful card, Vivian! I am so glad you played with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete