Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Colorado Crafts Co. Love's Kisses Card

 Colorado Crafts Co. Love's Kisses Card

I made this card for the Make My Monday Challenge #140 Shaped card, not square or rectangle. I decided to make a lip kiss card. I stamped the lips on white cardstock. I fussy cut out just the lips. I then folded a white stock in half and trace the lips so that you can not see the fold of the card. I raised the I stamped lips above the fold heart shape card.  Next I cut the v of the lips out and glued down the lips. I die cut the love word three times and glued them together to give it dimension. I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock with StazOn Cotton White Opaque ink.





To make this card I used:

Stamps: Colorado Craft Co. Love's Kisses and Hero Arts Love Stamp & Cut

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White and CTMH Black Cardstock

Ink: Hero Arts Strawberry Bold Ink and StazOn Cotton White Opaque Ink

Accessories: Tim Holtz Scissors & Snips Micro Scissors and Sakura Quickie Glue Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment