Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hero Arts Daisy and Bug Stamp & Cut Card

Hero Arts Daisy and Bug Stamp & Cut Card

I made this card to enter into the TGIF  Challenges! #301. The challenge called Mad for Plaid we had to use plaid in your card. I cut my plaid paper and used the scroll background embossing folder. I colored and die cut two daisies. I fussy cut around the top one to separate the petals. I placed the fussy cut daisy on top of the other one to give it dimension. To finish the card I added glitter gems. 





 To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Daisy and Bugs Stamp & Cut and CTMH Love Blossoms

Paper: Neenah #110 and #80 Crest Solar White, CTMH Julep and Black Cardstock and CTMH These are My People Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black Ink

Accessories: Darice Scroll Background Embossing Folder, CTMH Julep Glitter Gems and Scotch 1/2 in. Double sided Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossed plaid background! Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete