Saturday, January 30, 2021

Gina K Designs By the Sea 1 Card

 Gina K Designs By the Sea 1 Card

I started making this card early this morning to try out my new Pickett Fence Life Changing Blending Brushes. They are so easy to use and do not cramp my hand. I made the background water  and Sky with five colors of blue Distress ink. So I blend the blue colors a lot. Next I used a mask to separate the sky from the water. I blended green Distress ink in the bottom corners. I stamped my sandpiper twice and colored one with my markers and fussy cut the body out. The second sandpiper I stamped on the background and only colored the legs. I stamped two types of grass on the green background. I the stamped the sentiment and the flying birds in the sky. After gluing my card layer together I used foam to pop up the sandpiper body to give it dimension. I entered this card in the Just Us Girls Challenge #569. We had to use masking which I did to separate the sky and the water. I also entered this card in Creative Fingers Challenge.






To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Designs By the Sea 1 and Follow Your Dreams

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock, CTMH Black and Carolina Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Onyx Black, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Broken China, Stormy Sky, Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint Distress Ink

Accessories: Picket Fence Life Changing Brushes, Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Post-It Removable Labeling Tape and Tatuo 1/4 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the blending you did with those fab brushes for the first time! You got a great look with them. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete