Sunday, January 24, 2021

Colorado Craft Company Love's Kiss Card

 Colorado Craft Company Love's Kiss Card

This is the first Valentine's Day card I have made this year. I wanted to give my hubby a big juicy kiss for all he does for me. I stamped the background with Strawberry ink and then embossed the lips on top of the hearts. I made it a simple monochromic color red card for Valentine's Day. I hope he likes the Big Kiss.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Colorado Craft Company Love's Kiss and Hero Arts Bursting with Love Bold Print

Paper: Neenah #110 and #80 Crest Solar White Cardstock and CTMH Candy Apple Cardstock

Ink: Hero Arts Strawberry Bold Ink

Accessories: Versamark Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment