Saturday, January 23, 2021

Hero Arts Florals Nasturtium Center Step Card

 Hero Arts Florals Nasturtium Center Step Card

I made this card for Color Throwdown Challenge #626. We had to use the colors plum, cream and black. I had a hard time getting my creative juices going and tried several ways to get cream in my cards. I finally decided to do a Center Step fancy fold card. I found a tutorial at Just Stampin' Blog found here:

https://juststampin.com/2017/06/04/%EF%BB%BFs-is-for-a-step-fun-fold/

After making the Center step card using Vanilla cardstock per instructions I stamped the flower stamp and colored the flowers only with my markers. I then fussy cut them so I could pop them up on the other stamped French Vanilla cardstock black embossed flower. I used Prismacolor Pencils to color the leaves cream. I used a wire fence embossing folder on the Thistle panels of the card. I took and emery  board and sanded down to white core of the cardstock. To add some bling I added some sparkles to the flowers and sentiment




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Florals Nasturtium and CTMH Sunflower  Sympathy

Paper: CTMH French Vanilla and Thistle Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink

Accessories: Darice Wire Fence Embossing Folder, Emery Board, Ranger Embossing Powder, Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Scor-Buddy, Prismacolor Pencils, CTMH Clear Sparkles and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares. 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all the plum!! Thank you for playing along at the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete