Sunday, January 3, 2021

Gina K Designs By the Sea 2 Card

Gina K Designs By the Sea 2 Card

I love ocean related stamp sets and this one is awesome because the images stamp very clear. I first stamped the shell on the card where I wanted it.  I used blender brushes to add the sky and the sand.  Grasses were stamped on top of the shell because I was going to emboss the shell and place upon the stamped shell raised by double sided foam tape. I then stamped the birds and the sentiment. To finish I added small dot shell shadow with markers.


To make this card I used:

Stamp: Gina K Design By the Sea 2

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock and  CTMH Daisy White, Toffee and Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Tuxedo Black and CTMH Toffee and Sweet Leaf Tea Exclusive Ink, Antique Linen and Peeled Paint Distress Ink and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink

Accessories: Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Versamark Embossing Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Pink & Main Blender Brush, Unimeix Blender Brushes and Scotch 1/4 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment