Thursday, January 7, 2021

CTMH Beach Treasures Card

CTMH Beach Treasures Card

I made the card for the Color Throwdown Challenge #624 at:

https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2021/01/color-throwdown-countdown-624.html

I had to use the colors rust, cream and brown. I love making nautical cards so I choose to make a shells on a beach card. I blended Scattered Straw and Antique Linen Distress Ink for the background.  I then splattered watered down Vintage Photo Distress Ink with a paint brush tapped to make small dots. The seashells were colored on watercolor paper with watercolor paint. To finish the shells I rubbed Distress Glaze to give them a hint of shine and to water proof them. The sentiment was stamped with Vintage Photo Distress Inks.





To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Beach Treasures and Stampendous Ocean Wisdom

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock and Strathmore Hot Press Watercolor Paper

Ink: CTMH Watercolor Paint, Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge Distress Ink

Accessories: Small Paint Brush, Pink & Main Blender Brush, Micro Distress Glaze and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares.


2 comments:

  1. What a great card! You really nailed the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the colors!! I love that you went with a beach theme too! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete