Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Hero Arts Bees and Flower Wreaths Card

 Hero Arts Bees and Flower Wreaths Card

I made this card for the Paper Players Challenge #535. We had a card sketch to get inspiration from. I wanted to use my new stamp sets on this challenge because I love the bee stamps. First I embossed  Itsy Bitsy Dots on with Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink on the lighter side of the canary cardstock with clear embossing powder. I then stamped the hexagon background on white cardstock and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then colored in with Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers. I die cut the bees and colored them with the markers also.  I also entered this card in Creative Fingers Challenge #200.




I am so happy that this card was chosen as A Cut Above winner.




To make this card I used:

Stamps Hero Arts Bees and Flower Wreath, MFT Itsy Bitsy Dots and Stamps of Life Hexagon Background

Paper: Neenah #80 Crest Solar White, CTMH Canary and Black Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Ink

Accessories: Hero Arts Bee and Flower Wreath Fancy Die, Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Versamark Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Honey Lacquer and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

4 comments:

  1. This is such a creative card Vivian! I love the added honey drips! The bees look fantastic too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good pun and so many great details on your bee-autiful card! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Vivian! I just love the shading on the honeycombs and that sweet sentiment just makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete