Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hero Arts January 2021 Kit Card

 Hero Arts January 2021 Kit Card

I was so excited to get my new monthly Hero Arts Card Kit this month. The bees are so awesome and has tons of stamps, dies, glitter paper and honey lacquer. This is my first card I made with the kit. For the background, I blended Grape Slush and Tumbled Glass ink with blender brushes. I die cut the honey comb and fussy cut around the edges to just get the outline of the comb. I colored my flowers and bees with Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers. I embossed the sentiment and cut around the letters. I popped up the bees with foam squares. I entered this card in Creative Finger Challenge.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts January 2021 Monthly Kit

Paper: Neenah #110 and #80 Crest Solar White Cardstock, CTMH Lemonade and Black Cardstock and Hero Arts Glitter Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Hero Arts Grape Slush Reactive Ink and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide

Accessories: Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Pink & Main Blender Brushes, Versamark Pad, Hero Arts Yellow Prisma Embossing Powder and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D  Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors you used!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete