Friday, January 22, 2021

Gina K Designs Wetlands 2 Card

 Gina K Designs Wetlands 2 Card

This card I wanted to make a elegant no embellishments simple card. First I blended Sea Glass ink for the sky fading it out. I made a mask to distinguish the sky line from the water with Posit-it Labeling Tape. I then blended Stormy Sky ink to make the water and faded it out. Next I stamped my bird on the sky and water cardstock and stamped a separate bird on another white cardstock. I colored the bird and the rocks with Prismacolor Pencils. I then fussy cut the bird I stamp separately and popped it up to give it dimension. To finish I stamped my sentiment with black ink.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Designs Wetlands 2

Paper: Neenah #110 and #80 Crest Solar White Cardstock and CTMH Black Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress Ink

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Post-it Removable Labeling Tape, Pink and Main Mini Blending Brush and Tatuo 1/4 in. Double Sided Foam Tape   

No comments:

Post a Comment