Saturday, January 16, 2021

Hero Arts Bursting with Love Card

 Hero Arts Bursting with Love Card

I made this card for the Color Throw Down Challenge #625. We had to use three colors: Dark Blue, Lime and Hot Pink. I decided to play with my new stamps and dies. First I stamped my white cardstock with HA with the Bursting with Love background stamp using Blue Hawaii reactive ink. I used Tombow markers to color in some of the hearts. I then die cut blue, pink and green cardstock with Pinkfresh Color Block Stripes die. I glued them down on white stock altering the colors. I then used HA Infinity Heart die at an angle to get diagonal stripes. I die cut the love from HA Love Stamp & Cut and the U from Sizzix Alphanumeric Script die from the leftover heart background cardstock. Here is the link to the Color Throwdown site.

https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2021/01/color-throwdown-countdown-625.html


I also entered this card in TGIF Challenge #299. We had to use a background stamp.




I also entered this card in the Hero Arts Stay Crafty #19 Challenge.

https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/stay-crafty-with-hero-challenge-19



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Bursting with Love Bold Print and Hero Arts Love Stamp & Cut

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock and CTMH Bluebird, Sweet Leaf and Raspberry Cardstock

Ink: Hero Arts Blue Hawaii Reactive Ink

Accessories: Hero Arts Infinity Nesting Hearts Die, Sizzix Alphanumeric Script Dies, Pink Fresh Color Block Strips Die, Tombow #476, #743 and #173Markers and Scotch 1/2 in. Doubled Sided Foam Tape


1 comment:

  1. Your card is bursting with WOW! And I love it. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown challenge.

    ReplyDelete