Monday, January 25, 2021

Gina K Designs Wetlands 2 Faux Window Card

 Gina K Designs Wetlands 2 Faux Window Card

I made this card for Just Us Girls Challenge #568. We we give a picture and told to pick something from the card for inspiration. Since I have no house stamps and I live in Florida I choose to make a Faux Window card with a scene of the moon, snow and trees outside the window. I saw Gina K video of this technique and wanted to try it. To make the background I blended Black Soot ink on entire cardstock. Then I blended in Wilted Violet and Faded Jeans and finished off with Sea Salt ink to soften the colors. Since I forgot to mask for the moon I used Daisy White on circle stencil for it.






To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Wetlands 2 and CTMH Everyday Magic

Paper: Neenah #110 and #80 Crest Solar White Cardstock and CTMH Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet and Black Soot Distress Ink, Hero Arts Reactive Sea Salt Ink and CTMH White Daisy Pigment Ink

Accessories: Hero Arts Oval Nesting Infinity Dies, Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle Die, Versamark Embossing Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Distress Glaze, Silver and Gold Wink of Stella Glimmer Marker, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Homemade Acetate Circle Stencil and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Vivian, what a great idea to create a window, looking out onto specific, selected aspects of the inspiration photo! The results are soooo pretty! Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete