Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Hero Arts Spiral Stencil Card

 Hero Arts Spiral Stencil Card

I made this card for the Paper Player's Color Challenge #523. We had to use Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight and a neutral color.  I used a spiral stencil and used mini ink daubers to apply ink in a circular pattern. Then I used Micro Distress Glaze to make it waterproof. I die cut the two parts of my butterfly and embossed with clear glitter powder. Here is the link to the challenge.

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2021/01/there-is-still-time-to-play-in.html





To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Say It in Style

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock, CTMH Daisy White and Bluebird Cardstock

Ink: Hero Arts Reactive Blue Hawaii, Lemon Drop and Grape Slush

Accessories: Sizzix Detailed Butterflies, Hero Arts Spiral Stencil, Liprofe Finger Sponge Ink Dauber, Micro Distress Glaze, Versamark Pad, WOW Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. Vivian, what a beautiful card. This is certainly what I would consider "art". The embossed butterfly is stunning as your focal point. Thank you for joining us over at the Paper Players color challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Vivian! The stenciled background is unique and stunning, as is the butterfly focal point. I love how you used the challenge colors. Thank you so much for playing in my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this stencil is amazing! The butterfly is gorgeous atop it! Thanks for playing with our colors this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete