Thursday, January 21, 2021

CTMH Beachy Little Christmas Card

 CTMH Beachy Little Christmas Card

I made this card for the The Paper Players Clean and Simple Snow Challenge. I embossed the sentiment with clear embossing powder and stamped the snowflakes direct to paper. I finished the card by adding a stitched rectangle die cut. There are no embellishments added per the rules of the challenge. Here is the link to the Paper Players Challenge #524:

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2021/01/pp524-clean-and-simple-challenge-from.html






To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Beachy Little Christmas and CTMH Frosted

Paper: Neenah #110 and #80 Crest Solar White Cardstock and CTMH Glacier Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Glacier Exclusive Ink

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle Die, Versamark Pad and Ranger Clear Embossing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vivian. Your snowflakes are beautiful and perfectly placed. Love your sentiment!! This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! I wish we would get some snow, personally! But I LOVE your card, it's perfectly CAS, has a fun sentiment and the color is DIVINE! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOL at your sentiment! That is how I feel too! Such a fun card! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete