Sunday, January 17, 2021

Hero Art New Day Butterflies Cards

 Hero Art New Day Butterflies Cards

This card was made for Just us Girls Challenge #567. We had to use three shades of blue for the card. This one was easy for me compared to other challenges. I used Navy, Medium Blue and a 
Light Blue. The background is a simple dotted one that would not interfere with my other card elements. I stamped the butterflies with Memento ink so I could use alcohol markers to color the butterflies. I added some glimmer marker and blue sequins to give it some sparkle. The link to the challenge:

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/just-us-girls-color-week-567.html



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Dot Moire Bold Print and Hero Arts New Day Butterflies

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock and CTMH Carolina

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, CTMH Bluebird and Sapphire Exclusive Ink

Accessories: Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, CTMH  Stitched Oval Die, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker, CTMH Crafty Sequins, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful - great use of the colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at a JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love those blue butterflies they look great! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete