Saturday, February 5, 2022

Cas-ual Friday Nate and Friday Card

Cas-ual Friday Nate and Friday Card

This card is forthe New Yeat puppies that will be going home later this month. The puppies are black and white Boston Terriers and they are so cute. I used my laminator machne to foil on the stamped fireworks in rainbow foil. I made a black and gold glitter mats for the fireworks to frame them. I stamped the dog in black ink and the sentiments on a die cut with black pigment ink. I popped both of them up with foam squares.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Cas-ual Friday Nate and Friday and Gina K Party Time

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Black Cardstock and Darice Glitter Cardstock

Ink: Gina K black Onyx and Versamark Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 7 Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Misti, Brother ScanNCut SDX125, icraft Deco Foil Rainbow Arcoiris, Royal Soverign Laminator and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment