Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Stamping Bella Bostons, Pug and Chihuhua Card

Stamping Bella Bostons, Pug and Chihuhua Card

I made these card for my dog breeder to give to clients. These cards go to my new 51/2 week brindle Boston Terrier puppy Sadie's three brothers. The puppies are so adorable and can't wait till March 9 when I get Sadie. I used an embossing folder on yellow cardstock and matted it with black Cardstock. I placed it on a white card base. I foiled the Batman logo in black foil on yellow cardstock. I die cut the Batman with a stitched oval and matted with a larger black die cut. The Batman is for the names of the puppies called the Gotham League. I stamped the dog with Obsidinan Amalgam after I used the embossing magic pad. I used clear gloss embossing powder and heat gun to set it. I colored the dog with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and a blendong stumps. I stamped my sentiment with Versafine Black Onyx ink on w die cut flag. I finished by adding goggly eyes and white hearts. The bat is shiny black foil that does not show as shiny.



 To make this card I used:

Stamps: Bella Stamps Bostons, Pug and Chihuahua and Stamping Bella Dog Sentiments

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Lemon Yellow and Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx and Gina K Obsidian Amalgam

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2 Dies, CTMH Stitched Circles, CTMH Stiched Oval Dies, Sizzix Big Shot, Misti, Wow Clear Gloss Embosssing Powder, Gina K Embossing Magic Anti Static Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Prismacolor Penncils # 997, # 1034, #1033 and # 935, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, iCraft Black Deco Foil, Royal Soverign Laminator, Gina K Rainbow Hearts, Kuuqa Mixed Wiggle Googly Eyes, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment