Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Gina K Love is All You Need Card

Gina K Love is All You Need Card

I made this card for dear hubby. He is the sweetest, kindest husband a girl could want. I used Cherry Red and Bubblegum ink of the Layered Heart stencils using a blending brush. After cutting it down I added a black and Cherry Red cardstock mats. I placed it all on a white card base, I cut the Heart Circle Die out of Black and Cherry Red cardstock. I trimmed the hearts off the red one to make the inner circle. I stampe dthe sentiment with Versamark Black Onyx ink. I used two sixes of black rhinestones around the periminator of the red circle. I popped up the sentiment with foam squares.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Love is All You Need

Paper: Neenah # 80 and  #110 Clasissic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black and Cherry Red Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Red Hot and Cherry Red and Versamark Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Layered Heart Stencil. Gina K Blending Brushes, Gina K Heart Circle Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Misti, Tim Holtz 5 in. Scissors, NicPro Black Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment