Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Stamps of Life Paw Print Fold-It Card

Stamps of Life Paw Print Fold-It Card

I made this for a friend who had a bad misfortune to have a broken water pipe. Luckily thary got a temporary fix but had a terrible day. I wanted to cheer her up and I hope this card does that. I die cut two the large paw in black cardstock and then the smaller paw print in Kraft carstock. I glued the two larger pawpint dies together. Lightly with a pencil I drew around the lower print so I knew where to put the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment in Versifine Black Onyx ink. I stamped the dog with Obsidian Amagam ink after using the embossing magic pad om  the cardstock. I then embossed it with clear gloss embossing powder. I colord the brindle dog with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and blending stumps. I fussy cut the dog. I stamped the sentiment in Versifine Onyx Black ink on a die cut flag. I finished with a burlap ribbon to balance the card. I attached the paw to a die cut paw print on white base that was cut off the fold.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Stamping Bella Dog Sentiments and Whimsey Stamps Unconditional Love

Paper: Neehah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Sloar White, Gina K Kraft and Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafin Bkack Onyx and Gina K Obsidian Amalgam

Accessories Gina K Master Layout 3, Sizzix Big Shot, Misti, Wagner Heat Gun, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Gina K Embossing Magic Anti Static Pad, Prismacolor Pencils # 997, #992, #1033 and #935, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, CTMH Burlap Ribbon, Gina K Connect Glue, Micro Glue Dots and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment