Friday, February 18, 2022

Simon Says Simon in Love Card

Simon Says Simon in Love Card

I love this lovey dovey Boston Terrier Stamp. I stamped it in Obsidian Amalgam ink after using the antistaic pad. I use clear gloss embossing pad over white cardstock. I heat set the embossing powder with my heat gun. I colored the dogs to be a blue female and a red male dog with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and a blending stump. I fussy cut out the pair of dogs and applied foam squares to pop up the image. I die cut two hearts in Red Velvet and Black cardstock and layered them and used foam squares to pop it up. The background was stamped in little hearts inside a pawprint with Red Velvet ink. I stamped the sentiments with Versafine Black Onyx Ink and heat set. I popped up the sentiments where they ran off the heart. I used two die cut hearts from Heart cover plate die in Red Velvet.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Simon Says Simon in Love, Whimsey Unconditional Love

Paper: Neenah #80 amd #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Red Velvet and Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Gina L Red Velvet and Obsidian Amalgam

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts #3 and #4, Gina K Heart Cover Plate Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Gina K Embossing Magic Pad, Wagner Heat Lool, Misti, Prismacolor Pencils #924, #924, #1103, #1072 and #1063, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares

 

No comments:

Post a Comment