Wednesday, February 2, 2022

JessicaLynn Boston Terrier Card

JessicaLynn Boston Terrier Card

I finished another Brindle Boston Terrier card this morning. I used a paw stencil on Kraft cardstock with Warm Cocoa ink. I die cut the circular heart out of Cherry Red cardstock and added a white circle in the middle. I colored the dog with Prismacolor pencils using Gamsol and blender stump. The sentiment is stamped with Black Onyx ink. I finished by adding Glossy Accents to the heart on the hat. 



To make this card I used:

Stamps: JessicaLynnOriginal Boston Terrier American Gentlemen and Gina K Love is All You Need

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Cherry Red and Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and Gina K Warm Cocoa and Onyx Black

Accessories: Gina K Heart Circle Die, CTMH  Circle Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Simon Says Paws Stencil, Gina K Blending Brush, Misti, Prismacolor Pencils # 924, # 943 and #935, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Ranger Glossy Effects and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment