Tuesday, February 1, 2022

JessicaLynn Boston Terrier Card

JessicaLynn Boston Terrier Card

I am so excited to get my new puppy in 5 weeks I made this card. I decided I want to make a window card with the puppy looking out. I used Gina K Master Layouts 5 and 9 Dies to make the window and to make the grass. The palm trees is a multistep of 3 stamps to make the fronds and trunk of the tree. I fussy cut them out and glued them the blue skye I had brushed on with ink. Next I used ink to darke the edges of the grass and glued them down. I glued the black window frame to finish the scene. I stamped the sentiment to the scene with black ink. The puppy was colored a brindle color with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and a stump. I popped up the puppy with foam squares to give dimension. 



To make this card I used:

Stamps: JessicaLynn Boston Terrier American Gentlemen and Kitchen Sink Palm Trees

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Sandy Beach, Grass Green  and Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and GinaK, Key Lime, Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Powder Blue, Sandy Beach, Kraft and Warm Cocoa

Accessories: Gina K Master Layout 5, 6 and 9 Dies, Sizzix Big Shot. Misti, Prismacolot Pencils # 997, #943 and # 935, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Gina K Blending Brush, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment