Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Gina K Designs Ocean Minded Card

Hero Arts December 2020 Kit Card

I love the new Hero Arts December kit I just received. The clouds are a three  layering stamp set that is easy to use. I love the awesome clouds that can be added to any card. I stamped the first layer with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. The second layer I used Speckled Egg Distress Ink and the third layer with CTMG Pebble ink. The ocean is a two layer stamp set and I first used Tumbled Glass and the next layer with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink. I stamped the bird and sentiment with Versafine Tuxedo Black. To make the sun and sun rays I used Versamark Embossing pad and then inked the stamps with Hero Arts Lemon Drop Reactive ink. I used Ranger Clear Embossing Power and used my heat gun to melt it. I used double sided foam tape to elevate the ocean and the sentiment. The final thing I did to the card was to add Clear Wink of Stella Marker on the with part of the waves.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts December Kit and Papertrey Text & Texture Ocean

Paper: CTMH Daisy White Cardstock and Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock

Inks: Versafine Tuxedo Black, CTMH Pebble Exclusive Ink, Hero Arts Lemon Drop Reactive Ink and Speckled Egg, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink

Accessories: Versamark Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Wagner Spraytech Heat Gun, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker and Scotch 1/2 in. Doubled Sided Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. The water and sky on this fabulous beach card are absolutely divine! How beautiful!! While at the beach last week, I watched a flight of 59 pelicans fly by. Your gorgeous card reminds me of that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach too because I live and grew up in Florida.

    ReplyDelete