Wednesday, December 9, 2020

CTMH Beach Little Christmas Card

CTMH Beach Little Christmas Card

I am running late on starting my Christmas cars this year. I am still recovering from being anemic and need four infusions of iron. I had a blood lab yesterday so I am hoping that I have keep my iron level up. I am still real tired all the time. I made this card for my 92 year old Mother-in-Law who is in a retirement facility that is still in lockdown. I want to make her smile and know we love her very much.





To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Beachy Little Christmas and CTMH Reindeer Crossing

Paper: CTMH Daisy White, Glacier and Lagoon Cardstock and Darice Silver Glittersilk Paper 

Ink: None

Accessories: Sizzix Tiny Dot Embossing Folder, Sanding Block, Versamark Embossing Pad, Ranger Silver Embossing Powder and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape



1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE this card, Vivian, because on the gulf in Texas we are that somewhere else dreaming of snow!! In my entire life, we have had snow on 2 Christmases!

    ReplyDelete