Saturday, December 12, 2020

Hero Arts October 2020 Kit Ornament

Hero Arts October 2020 Kit Ornament

I had a lot of fun making my Santa ornament. I followed the instructions by Debi Adams and changed mine up with a cotton ball on end of cap, sequins, enamel dot nose and glitter silver hat trim. Here is the link to Debi Adams ornament directions: 

https://debi-adams.com/2020/10/my-monthly-hero-kit-launch-for-october-2020-blog-hop-giveaway/


To make this ornament I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts October 2020 Kit

Paper: CTMH Peach and Candy Apple Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock and Darice Glittersilk Paper

Ink: Candy Apple Exclusive Ink

Accessories:  Cotton Ball, CTMH Seas the Day Dot, CTMH Holiday Sequins, CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim, Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen, Pilot  Black Fine Tip Gel Pen and BTNOW Metallic Silver Cord

No comments:

Post a Comment